Hello and Welcome 👋 Intros and backgrounds.

👋 Hi friends and lovers of liberty 👋

My name is Paul from Woodstock, Georgia. (USA) and the creator of RuggedSocial. 

I'm 30 years old, a Christian, and a proud young American having become a citizen just 4 years ago. I treasure the Bible even when I fail to live up to the conduct of a Christian man, I love the Trinity even though I don't fully understand and I treasure Jesus even though I've failed multiple times in my love and obedience.

I was born and raised in Nairobi, Kenya, and immigrated to the United States with my parents when I was 19 years old, back in 2009, and just a year after the election of Barack Obama 2008.

Like nearly every immigrant who comes to the United States and aligns themselves with the Democratic Party, coming to the US at this point in time was extra special for me and extremely relatable. Obama was not just a phenomenon in the United States, but around the world and especially in Kenya. We listened to nearly every speech, hung on every word as we were taken up by the eloquent, smartly dressed man who had achieved the greatest achievement that any black man could ever achieve.

When we immigrated here, the US was 2 years into the 2007 recession, and nearly everyone we met told us that the American dream was dead. For our family, this didn't matter. At its worst economic recession, we had more hope about creating a better future for ourselves. Within 5 years, my parents had bought their first home. I started school immediately after arriving here and graduated in 4 1/4 years then bought my first home when I was 26, 7 years after immigrating here.

My #WalkAway journey began when I was 22 after I noticed the suppression of religious freedom from the Democratic Party. I saw as a baker was sued for refusing to bake a cake celebrating same-sex unions, an Atlanta fire chief who was fired for believing in traditional marriage and sharing that with his bible study group and the repeated mockery and attacks from the left on Christian morality and beliefs. In addition to this, I was horrified by the social engineering of leftist progressives, the indoctrination of children, and the militant surrender demanded by them.

These social issues were the original catalyst that led me to research and understand the political and eventually economic beliefs and policies of the left.

By the time I was 26, I rejected the groupthink that characterized many of my friends and family from a similar background and was open in expressing my criticism of the previous administration with them. Like many of you, I received my fair share of name-calling and lost relationships.

I can't express how grateful I am for the conservative viewpoint presented PragerU, Candace Owens, Ben Shapiro, Larry Elder, and especially Thomas Sowell for whose works I'm extremely thankful for.

I am fully convinced that the United States is the last bastion of freedom in the world. There is no other country in the world that is carrying the torch of freedom. If that freedom falls here, it will fail everywhere else.

In light of this reality, this is where the battle for freedom will be fought the hardest. I can't wait to vote in my very first presidential election.

God bless America!!

#Trump2020 #MakeAmericaGreatAgain #WakeUpAmerica #RedWave2020 #RemoveEveryDemocrat #freedom

Be the first to comment